Monday, April 1, 2024

Salve

The word washed over me.

My chest and lungs swollen for the release that comes with naming things.

Grief. 

Full like the ocean in a changing tide.

I let it roll over me in it's relentless waves. 

Wash away blame

 Recede 

Wash away shame 

Recede 

Revealing  the  shore of the sadness girl who tried... as hard....as she could....

I am undone. 

Bare

I turn toward the path of the clumsy rhythm of finding words, like a child,  new to piano or bike. 

Hopeful and afraid because finally I see...
                                                                    
                                                                    ...all roads lead back to Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epaule

  Silence was a kind of lie. Leaving something unsaid that one ought to say.   Jackie lied for the fear of being revealed in her hopes. ...